Thursday 30 June 2011

Ella Waniela

Hye..we meet again at this bl0g...Assalamualaikum w.b.t everyb0dy...again and again my name is Razila Jasmin Bte Jupri...I came from Tawau Sabah..I'm studying at UiTM Pahang, taking my Diploma in Business Management..you all can access me on facebook here....I am the eldest child in my family..I have 8 siblings and yesterday we are celebrating our new family member Nur Alya Qistina..=)...I LOVE MY  FAMILY a l0t.....
Actually I'm active in clubs and associations which is Red Crescent Societies as a commander...trought that i can dicipline myself, manage time and put more positive character on my own...
I like to value my friends as my own family, I love them as i love myself because without friends it could be boring, scares or maybe alienated..hehehe...
I love MGT300 because i can expand my knowledge to IT and become a person that will use IT widely..that's all for now..keep in touch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment