Tuesday 21 June 2011

INTRODUCTION TO OUR GROUP


Hye..it's me Razila Jasmin Jupri...y0u all can can me Illa..I was b0rn in Sabah and I just came to Shah Alam about 5 years..that's a short introduction from me..Em,0kay i like to say that i wish i can d0 my best in 0ur assignment of introduction to technology...actually im not even better in technology,as i said before i'll try my best..yeahh!!how can i value friendship??0oohhh..with0ut frens im dying..=)...Lastly..I LOVE MGT300 bc0z i can expand my knowledge to IT and become a person that will use IT widely..thanks yaaa...=)


Salam 1 Malaysia, my name is Siti Fatihah binti Ahmad,my nick name is Teha.I came from New Zealand,but....just in Maran Pahang.Hehehehehe =).Now I will cooperate with my friend Illa and Wunny.We have a big project to do.And lastly I LOVE MGT300 because from this subject I get many knowledge about the Communication and Information Technology (IT).Other than that I will make use this knowledge in the future regardness in any field..=)


Assalamualaikum to my fellow friends...before I move on any further  I want to intr0duce a little bit about myself...my name is Hazwani Binti Rosly..u guys can call me Wunny..I came from Kajang,Selang0r...I LOVE MGT300 because in my opinion IT is so important to student because it is more easier for the students to do assignment,access in student portal and etc...that's all thank y0u..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment